Greate Britorcn Army (All Nations) - Items tagged as "Infantry"
The Mighty and Varied Army of Greate Britorcn!
Part of the Grand Alliance. You can learn more about this nation and its troops with their rules for game play and uniforms and formations in the following titles: 5025 War in Catalucia, 5027 Grapeshotte, 5028 Beir and Bones and 5030 Slaughterloo. Your miniatures will work for all Valon game systems.
Visit the Slaughterloo Game System page for all the Divisional Army Packs (DAP) which give you an entire army for that mass battle Valon game with a saving on average 15% versus single miniature purchase
This section contains the following Valonian nations which make up the Greate Britorcn Army: Orcs of Albion, Ratmen of Joccia, Bog Orcs of Guinalea, Hob Goblins of Taffsea, Ogres of the Krautian Giant Legion (KGL) and Minor Alliance Members.
At the core of Greate Britorcn and financier of the Grand Alliance are Orcs of Albion under Kyng Gorge III resisting the Ferach Empire since the beginning of the Mordredian Wars. A small but highly trained and extremely well drilled army the Orcs have the best musket volley speed of any troops on Valon.
The second nation of Greate Britorcn is Joccia. A land of mountains and wild creatures the Ratmen of Joccia come in two main kinds that is Big and Small with most of the bigger Joccians being from the Highlands and the smaller ones from the warren like cities of Glasgee and Edinborgh. Ferocious fighters who make up about a third of the Army of Albion's regiments.
Greate Britorcn has subdued the land of Guinalea, most Bog Orcs accept the rule of Kyng Gorge III and some even join the Army. The regiments of Guinalea that serve with Wheeling-Turn in Catalucia are big and tough troops that are larger and stronger than other Orcs and Hob Goblins.
The Boyos of Taffsea sing in harmony as they kill the enemies of Kyng Gorge III; the Hobgoblins make up some regiments in the Army and fight with passion. They are about a tenth of the line regiments of Britorcn.
Hunvaria was conquered by the Ferach Empire but its rightful ruler Kyng Gorge III had already taken many thousands of Ogres from the land and had them put in the biggest of Britorcn regiments the K.G.L. The Krautian Giant Legion. A bitter enmity exists between the Ogres of the K.G.L and the Ogres of the Confederation of Finklestein and they will always seek to destroy each other. Highly competent and dangerous soldiers.
There are many minor elements of the Army. These include the Halfings of the HEVC (Honourable East Valonian Company) who are subjects of Greate Britorcn and the Dwarves of Brewswick who are in the pay of Kyng Gorge III. The Elves of Korsuca have thrown their tiny island's lot in and are in the Army. Lastly the Goblins of Kinkon who owe allegiance only to their own jungle ruler but have a hated for the Ferach Empire that burns deep.
You have the choice of purchasing many of these 28mm scale white metal miniature codes as packs (for Flintloque Sections) or with many codes purchase as a whole unit (for Slaughterloo) or even just single or a few miniatures from the code if you want to increase or sample that code. Savings are applied to each level of purchase; the more you buy of a code the more you save. Unless otherwise stated all of our miniatures are made of metal.
Pro-Painted Miniatures: Alternative Armies paints and bases many thousands of miniatures each year. Most of these are sold directly to customers or listed on our Painted Miniatures pages on the website. However we do offer a quotation to price on every range and miniature which we make. If you see something you would like to ask us to quote upon then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing your name and tell you a price for tabletop standard and sculpted basing effect. We offer good quality for a good price. Ask away!
- 54013 Dismounted Dragoons from £4.00
- 53016 Hob Goblin Miser £2.50
- 56116 Tap Room Ogre £5.00
- 54051 Albion Orc Sailors £10.00
- 54506 Orc Command from £2.50
- 54519 50th Foote Line Infantry from £3.00
- 54502 Orc Camp Followers from £2.50
- 54503 Orc Line Infantry from £2.50
- 54509 Orc Grenadier Infantry from £2.50
- 54510 Orc Guard Infantry from £4.00
- 54514 Orc Militia Infantry from £2.50
- 54010 62nd Fusiliers £7.50
- 54014 45th Orcinghamshire Line £7.50
- 54019 Albion Marines £7.50
54028 Orc Casualties now in resin with lower price!
- TRA002 Albion 'Jacke Tarrs' Landing Party £7.50
- TRA004 Flyer Kristyan Ogre £6.00
- 56535 Joccian Command from £3.00
- 56534 Coldscreamer Guard from £3.00
- 56533 Blacke Watchit from £3.00
- 56117 General Davvie McBaird £7.00
56019A Highland Rat Casualties now in resin with lower price!
56019B Lowland Rat Casualties now in resin lower price!
- 56502 Strathcarnage & Killmore Highlanders from £3.50
- 56503 Glasgee Lowland Line from £2.50
- 54522 Garda Reale Guinalea from £3.50
- 54048 Ciele O'Greene £4.00
- 53510 Taffsea Line Infantry from £2.50
- 53011 Taffsea Choirmaster £12.00
- 53012 Taffsea Choir £7.50
- 56115 KGL Captain Schlager £6.00
- 56120 KGL Ogre Line Regiment from £7.50
- 56006 KGL Officer £7.50
- 56005 KGL Sergeant £7.50
- 56008 KGL Line £7.50
- 56020 KGL Line Marching £7.50
- 56031 KGL Trooper £7.50
- 56033 KGL Trooper £7.50
- 56034 KGL Trooper £7.50
- 56035 KGL Trooper £7.50
- 56038 KGL Guard Trooper £7.50
- 56039 Ogre Trooper £7.50
- 56021 Ogre Casualty £3.00
52020 Baron Brewswick on foot
- 52515 Blacke Horde Dwarf Line from £2.50
- 57001 1st HEVC Halfling Foot from £2.00
- 57000 1st HEVC Halfling Musket Barrows from £2.00
- 53511 Kinkon Goblin Sepoys from £2.50