Greate Britorcn Army (All Nations)
The Mighty Army of Greate Britorcn!
Part of the Grand Alliance. You can learn more about this nation and its troops with their rules for game play and uniforms and formations in the following titles: 5025 War in Catalucia, 5027 Grapeshotte, 5028 Beir and Bones and 5030 Slaughterloo. Your miniatures will work for all Valon game systems.
Visit the Slaughterloo Game System page for all the Divisional Army Packs (DAP) which give you an entire army for that mass battle Valon game with a saving on average 15% versus single miniature purchase
This section contains the following Valonian nations which make up the Greate Britorcn Army: Orcs of Albion, Ratmen of Joccia, Bog Orcs of Guinalea, Hob Goblins of Taffsea, Ogres of the Krautian Giant Legion (KGL) and Minor Alliance Members.
At the core of Greate Britorcn and financier of the Grand Alliance are Orcs of Albion under Kyng Gorge III resisting the Ferach Empire since the beginning of the Mordredian Wars. A small but highly trained and extremely well drilled army the Orcs have the best musket volley speed of any troops on Valon.
The second nation of Greate Britorcn is Joccia. A land of mountains and wild creatures the Ratmen of Joccia come in two main kinds that is Big and Small with most of the bigger Joccians being from the Highlands and the smaller ones from the warren like cities of Glasgee and Edinborgh. Ferocious fighters who make up about a third of the Army of Albion's regiments.
Greate Britorcn has subdued the land of Guinalea, most Bog Orcs accept the rule of Kyng Gorge III and some even join the Army. The regiments of Guinalea that serve with Wheeling-Turn in Catalucia are big and tough troops that are larger and stronger than other Orcs and Hob Goblins.
The Boyos of Taffsea sing in harmony as they kill the enemies of Kyng Gorge III; the Hobgoblins make up some regiments in the Army and fight with passion. They are about a tenth of the line regiments of Britorcn.
Hunvaria was conquered by the Ferach Empire but its rightful ruler Kyng Gorge III had already taken many thousands of Ogres from the land and had them put in the biggest of Britorcn regiments the K.G.L. The Krautian Giant Legion. A bitter enmity exists between the Ogres of the K.G.L and the Ogres of the Confederation of Finklestein and they will always seek to destroy each other. Highly competent and dangerous soldiers.
There are many minor elements of the Army. These include the Halfings of the HEVC (Honourable East Valonian Company) who are subjects of Greate Britorcn and the Dwarves of Brewswick who are in the pay of Kyng Gorge III. The Elves of Korsuca have thrown their tiny island's lot in and are in the Army. Lastly the Goblins of Kinkon who owe allegiance only to their own jungle ruler but have a hated for the Ferach Empire that burns deep.
You have the choice of purchasing many of these 28mm scale white metal miniature codes as packs (for Flintloque Sections) or with many codes purchase as a whole unit (for Slaughterloo) or even just single or a few miniatures from the code if you want to increase or sample that code. Savings are applied to each level of purchase; the more you buy of a code the more you save. Unless otherwise stated all of our miniatures are made of metal.
Pro-Painted Miniatures: Alternative Armies paints and bases many thousands of miniatures each year. Most of these are sold directly to customers or listed on our Painted Miniatures pages on the website. However we do offer a quotation to price on every range and miniature which we make. If you see something you would like to ask us to quote upon then send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org listing your name and tell you a price for tabletop standard and sculpted basing effect. We offer good quality for a good price. Ask away!
- 54027 105th Rifle Skirmish £9.00
- 54009 105th Rifles £7.50
- 5000A Duke of Wheeling-Turn £6.00
- 54038 Orc Colour Party £7.50
- 5020A Captain Willorc Brooke £3.00
- 54516B Sir Markus Conclave of the K.O.R.B £3.00
- 54000 62nd Foote Command from £3.00
- 54007 62nd Foot Centre Company £9.00
- 54008 62nd Foot Light Company £9.00
- 54010 62nd Fusiliers £9.00
- 54505L Orc Horses for Riding for Command and Limber 28mm scale from £2.50
- 54002 1st Lifeguard Command £7.50
- 54014 45th Orcinghamshire Line £7.50
- 54516A KORB Platform and Crew £13.00
- 54019 Albion Marines £7.50
54028 Orc Casualties now in resin with lower price!
- 54029 Royul Albion Engineers £9.00
- VLE08 Orc Chaplain £6.00
- VLE09 Foul Mouth Freddy £6.00
- VLE12 Villiam Bedsforc the 'Bombardier' £6.00
- TRA001 Albion Landing Party Command £7.50
- TRA002 Albion 'Jacke Tarrs' Landing Party £7.50
- TRA003 Albion 'Long Nine Pounder' and Crew £16.00
- TRA004 Flyer Kristyan Ogre £6.00
- TRA005 Albion Royul Marine Command £7.50
- TRA006 Long Nine Pounder £6.00
- 59516 Rocket Platform £4.00
- 56520 Joccian Light Infantry from £3.00
- 56536 Joccian Engineers from £2.50
- 56535 Joccian Command from £3.00
- 56511 The Joccian Greys from £8.00
- 56515 Joccian Artillery Crew £27.50
- 56511L Highland Cows for Riding and Limber 28mm scale £2.50
- LE028 General Archirat Gordon £6.00
- 56534 Coldscreamer Guard from £3.00
- 56533 Blacke Watchit from £3.00
- 56532 Joccian Hussars from £6.00
- 56117 General Davvie McBaird £7.00
56019A Highland Rat Casualties now in resin with lower price!
56019B Lowland Rat Casualties now in resin lower price!
- 56502 Strathcarnage & Killmore Highlanders from £3.50
- 56503 Glasgee Lowland Line from £2.50
- 56507 Joccian Pipe Band from £3.00
- LE014 Captain Angus McBam £8.00
- LE040 Surjon Moore £8.00
- 54511 88th Connartist Ramblers from £3.50
- 54521 6th Illskinning Dragoons from £8.00
- 54522 Garda Reale Guinalea from £3.50
- 54048 Ciele O'Greene £4.00
- 5106 Taffsea Ram Raiders from £8.00