Greate Britorcn Army (All Nations)
The Mighty and Varied Army of Greate Britorcn!
Part of the Grand Alliance. You can learn more about this nation and its troops with their rules for game play and uniforms and formations in the following titles: 5025 War in Catalucia, 5027 Grapeshotte, 5028 Beir and Bones and 5030 Slaughterloo. Your miniatures will work for all Valon game systems.
Visit the Slaughterloo Game System page for all the Divisional Army Packs (DAP) which give you an entire army for that mass battle Valon game with a saving on average of 18%.
This section contains the following Valonian nations which make up the Greate Britorcn Army: Orcs of Albion, Ratmen of Joccia, Bog Orcs of Guinalea, Hob Goblins of Taffsea, Ogres of the Krautian Giant Legion (KGL) and Minor Alliance Members.
At the core of Greate Britorcn and financier of the Grand Alliance are Orcs of Albion under Kyng Gorge III resisting the Ferach Empire since the beginning of the Mordredian Wars. A small but highly trained and extremely well drilled army the Orcs have the best musket volley speed of any troops on Valon.
The second nation of Greate Britorcn is Joccia. A land of mountains and wild creatures the Ratmen of Joccia come in two main kinds that is Big and Small with most of the bigger Joccians being from the Highlands and the smaller ones from the warren like cities of Glasgee and Edinborgh. Ferocious fighters who make up about a third of the Army of Albion's regiments.
Greate Britorcn has subdued the land of Guinalea, most Bog Orcs accept the rule of Kyng Gorge III and some even join the Army. The regiments of Guinalea that serve with Wheeling-Turn in Catalucia are big and tough troops that are larger and stronger than other Orcs and Hob Goblins.
The Boyos of Taffsea sing in harmony as they kill the enemies of Kyng Gorge III; the Hobgoblins make up some regiments in the Army and fight with passion. They are about a tenth of the line regiments of Britorcn.
Hunvaria was conquered by the Ferach Empire but its rightful ruler Kyng Gorge III had already taken many thousands of Ogres from the land and had them put in the biggest of Britorcn regiments the K.G.L. The Krautian Giant Legion. A bitter enmity exists between the Ogres of the K.G.L and the Ogres of the Confederation of Finklestein and they will always seek to destroy each other. Highly competent and dangerous soldiers.
There are many minor elements of the Army. These include the Halfings of the HEVC (Honourable East Valonian Company) who are subjects of Greate Britorcn and the Dwarves of Brewswick who are in the pay of Kyng Gorge III. The Elves of Korsuca have thrown their tiny island's lot in and are in the Army. Lastly the Goblins of Kinkon who owe allegiance only to their own jungle ruler but have a hated for the Ferach Empire that burns deep.
You have the choice of purchasing many of these 28mm scale white metal miniature codes as packs (for Flintloque Sections) or with many codes purchase as a whole unit (for Slaughterloo) or even just single or a few miniatures from the code if you want to increase or sample that code. Savings are applied to each level of purchase; the more you buy of a code the more you save. We also offer every code pro-painted and based for play right out of the box. Unless otherwise stated all of our miniatures are made of white metal.
54013 Dismounted Dragoons
- 56520 Joccian Light Infantry from £2.25
- 56511L Highland Cows for Riding and Limber 28mm scale from £2.00
- 53016 Hob Goblin Miser from £2.00
- 56116 Tap Room Ogre from £4.00
- 54051 Albion Orc Sailors from £8.00
- 54050 Valon Civilians Set from £1.75
- 59010 Slaughterloo Monument from £5.00
- 5100 1st Royal Albion Horse Artillery box set from £35.00
- 5104 105th Foot 'The Rifles' Box Set from £35.00
- 5109 Sharkes Chosen set from £35.00
- 54506 Orc Command from £2.00
- 54519 50th Foote Line Infantry from £2.00
- 54520 50th Foot Light Infantry from £2.00
- 54502 Orc Camp Followers from £2.00
- 54503 Orc Line Infantry from £2.50
- 54504 Orc Hussars from £4.00
- 54505 Orc Heavy Dragoons from £4.00
- 54508 Orc Line Artillery Crew from £18.00
- 54509 Orc Grenadier Infantry from £2.50
- 54510 Orc Guard Infantry from £3.00
- 54512 Orc Light Infantry from £2.50
- 54513 Orc Life Guards from £4.00
- 54514 Orc Militia Infantry from £2.50
- 54516 KORB Rockette Batterie from £2.00
- LE039 Kyng Gorge III from £6.00
- LE027 Plunkorc and MacMean from £6.00
- LE021 General Fartsagale from £6.00
- 59501 Grand Alliance Artillery Set from £20.00
- 5100LT Orc Limber Team from £2.00
- 59504 Grand Alliance Light Cannon from £3.50
- 59508 Grand Alliance Heavy Cannon from £3.50
- 59510 Grand Alliance Howitzer from £3.50
- 59520 Mortar Set - 28mm scale £6.00
- 54001 105th Rifle Commanders from £6.00
- 54027 105th Rifle Skirmish from £6.00
- 54009 105th Rifles from £6.00
- 5000A Duke of Wheeling-Turn from £4.00
- 54038 Orc Colour Party from £6.00
- 54000 62nd Foote Command from £6.00
- 54002 1st Lifeguard Command from £6.00
- 54008 62nd Foot Light Company from £6.00
- 54010 62nd Fusiliers from £6.00
- 54014 45th Orcinghamshire Line from £6.00
- 54516A KORB Platform and Crew from £9.00
- 54019 Albion Marines from £6.00
- 54024 Black Blob Crowfoot from £4.00
- 54025 Major of the 45th Regiment from £4.00
- 54026 Exploring Officer from £4.00
54028 Orc Casualties now in resin with lower price!